According to Martijn (of MapRoulette fame), there is no way a challenge can
link to object IDs. MapRoulette can only highlight location. Nor can I
provide a proposed fix, which means someone would have to manually find the
broken object, navigate to Wikipedia, copy/paste the title, and save the
object.  I guesstimate 1 minute per object on average... that's nearly 700
hours of community time - a huge waste of human brain power that could be
spent on a much more challenging and less automatable tasks.

Osmose might be a good alternative, and might even lower the total number
of hours required, but still - would that significantly benefit the
project?  These tags are just a tiny arbitrary subset of one million
wikipedia-tagged objects.  Verifying just them by hand seems like a waste
of human intelligence. Instead, we can run queries to produce knowingly bad
objects and let community fix those. I hope we can let machines do mindless
tasks, and let humans do decision making.  This would improve contributors
morale, instead of making them feel like robots :)

Clarifying: the OSM objects already point to those pages via redirect. The
redirect information is only stored in Wikipedia.