Am 26.09.2017 um 12:39 schrieb Safwat Halaby:
> On Tue, 2017-09-26 at 11:46 +0200, Jo wrote:

>> Overpass API is definitely your friend. Version 3 doesn't mean much
>> though.
>> Do you mean all bus stops with a public_transport tag?
>
> Thanks for the reply.
>
> By version 3, I mean a particular historic version of the OSM element.
>
> For instance, see "Version #3" of this bus stop:
>
> https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/1802982884/history
>
> I need all "version #3" of all bus stops that have a
> "source=israel_gtfs_v1" in Israel. As far as I know. Overpass can only
> fetch the latest version. Can overpass directly fetch version #3?

That's not yet possible with release 0.7.54.

A future Overpass release will allow you to filter for a specific
version of an object, which exists at a given point in time. That's
either NOW, or the date you specify via [date: ...].

A query for all version 3 objects would only work, if you can find such
a point in time, where all of those objects are valid. If there isn't
such date, you need to try several queries with varying date.

Here's some to try out in the meantime: http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/rZc