W dniu 01.11.2017 o 14:28, Oleksiy Muzalyev pisze:

A would-be future vector map, probably, is not a a good solution, as it does not use the principle of precalculation. The Latin language has been used for centuries in science (including geography and cartography). Its popularity is growing nowadays.

One can deploy l10n osm-carto fork with Latin:

https://github.com/giggls/openstreetmap-carto-de/tree/upstream+l10n

or just use the English-enhanced map:

https://tile.iosb.fraunhofer.de//#map=5/30.1198/33.2703/3

I also think that vector name overlay is needed anyway, no matter if and when we'll have full vector map.

--
"My method is uncertain/ It's a mess but it's working" [F. Apple]