You can download somewhat-recent JOSM versions from https://josm.
openstreetmap.de/download/ , I do see 12921 there. Also josm-latest, which
is the testing version (currently 13101).

Cheers,
Honza "Piškvor" Martinec

Dne 11. 11. 2017 22:15 napsal uživatel "john whelan" <jwhelan0...@gmail.com
>:

If you give it more memory sometimes that compensates on the CPU side by
not requiring so much disk reading and writing.  Also there are almost
certainly internal tables which work better in memory.  JAVA is a strange
world of its own and with so many contributors and plugins I'm not sure
anyone has a clear idea of exactly how JOSM works with in it.

Not guaranteed but worth a try.

Cheerio John