Hi Martijn

I support the idea that a user can define an area-of-his-interests (as
part of his profile/account?).

My another wish is to show OSM data (Overpass?) in the first place -
similar to what map data layer in osm.org shows but only around
coordinate.

Background is, that when the challenge get's older, it's more and more
likely that the error in question has been 'fixed' (e.g. new object
entered) by someone else. The motivation for this is similar to having
iD integrated but probably quicker and less resource hungry.

Cheers, Stefan