Pedro, thanks for all your efforts!  I heard that Wikipedia just launched
its own 3D file storage, functioning in the similar fashion as their other
files (community curated images/sounds/videos, proper license and
attribution, and file version control).  Do you see your site being in a
direct competition, or somehow helping each other and cooperating for the
common good?  I doubt WMF will implement much functionality for the
OMS-specific goals at this stage.

Thanks!