On Tue, 24 Apr 2018 18:27:02 +0200
Rory McCann <r...@technomancy.org> wrote:

> Thoughts? Feedback? Anything I'm missing?

Note that defining tag with proposal on wiki will not change existing
data or immediately change how people understand tag.

I was not investigating the situation in this case but have you
considered inventing new tag, not tainted by confusion that you
described (I have no idea is it a good idea in this particular
situation).

> conservatives are mostly losing the battle on same-sex marriage, so
> their new target is trans people

I think that it is preferably to skip such parts, I am not convinced
that adding political discussion is an useful addition.