sub, 5. svi 2018. u 00:18 Yuri Astrakhan <yuriastrak...@gmail.com> napisao
je:

> Tag description:
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:default_language

I like it overall. I'm not sure about this one:
*Do not set it on any smaller sub-regions unless their default language is
different.*

I agree that is cleaner, but what if a data consumer only downloads one US
state, how will it know the default language? Maybe there are some other
ways I'm not aware of, like filling in the gaps in data before publishing
derived maps.

If this is indeed a problem for data consumers, I would set the tag on all
subregions up until a sensible level. We can see the smallest size of a
region some applications offer for download.

Janko