On 2018-07-18 11:04 AM, Andrew Hain wrote:
Will there be a local team or does whatever can’t be done remotely need a visit?

For the install there will be two people traveling with the equipment, and I've reached out to some locals that were recommended. We should have enough people to get it done in the two days scheduled, but more hands are welcome.

If you're a local with the technical background to help install servers or experience moving equipment and interested and available on Wed July 25th or Thurs July 26, please let me know off-list. The data centre is Equinix AM6 in De Omval, Oost, Amsterdam: https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/460515888

Long-term, the remote hands are capable of performing most tasks, including installing new servers. Local help would still be useful, so if you're interested, also let me know off-list.