On 10.08.18 22:26, Frederik Ramm wrote:
The sensible approach is to add the logic that converts plus codes to
locations and vice versa to those places where people interface with the
map - be that the osm.org web site, ...

This is the focal point of this discussion. Do we want to accept the the Open Location Code technology at the OSM community?

It is clear that a plus-code can be converted to coordinates and vice versa by a formula. But that does not exist. I tried to enter a plus code into search box at the OSM.org, it does not work.

It works at Google Maps, but that village Zeze in Tanzania is not mapped yet at the Google Maps at all. But it is well mapped at the OSM.org.

brgds

O.