2018-11-23, pn, 11:19 Oleksiy Muzalyev rašė:
> The topic of territorial claims is very complicated, long lasting,  and
> painful. It involves not only such relatively remote and insignificant
> cases as Hans Island, Sudan, Croatia, Crimea, Pakistan, etc. cases, but
> also the industrial developed lands. For example, the Reconquista [1] in
> the USA is about millions of square kilometers, including the
> California, the 6th economical power in the world if taken by itself.
> After visiting some areas of Los Angeles, California, the Reconquista
> does not seem to me as ridiculous as before. Demography and linguistics
> do have certain significance.

  It was already stated we're only talking about official claims by
official governments.
  To my knowledge official Mexican government has no official claims
on territory lost in XIXa.

  Victor and Yuri has stated, that having such an overlapping but
representing official local position borders would help data users to
adapt data to local needs: create Chinese map as Chinese want, create
Ukraine map as most of the world wants etc. etc.

  And "ground truth" will not be enough to settle some peaceful border
disputes or just agreement of joint rule.