On Thursday 10 January 2019, Paul Norman wrote:

> We just discussed this internally, the reason we've got them on the
> publicly editable wiki even though it's a policy is the number of
> links to/from the page make it more useful on the this wiki instead
> of the OSMF one.

I have no objections to that but i think you should either indicate that
the page with the guideline should not be edited by anyone except OSMF
board or DWG or mention that this version is being worked on
continuously by the community and the authoritive version is to be
found elsewhere.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/