On 2019-01-11 07:16, Petra Rajka - (p) wrote:

Since January we started to work on road geometry in Canberra, Perth
and Melbourne and we came across some intersections where roads (turn
lanes) are mapped separately even where there is no physical divider
or chevron markings.

See below two cases where we would simplify the geometry:

        * -32.0914374, 116.0129206

Is seen no big problem in how the roads are layed out there. Coming from the motorway there is a clear divider where the offramp connects to the Albany Highway. I have more problems with the tags of the on- and offramp. They are mapped as motorway when they should be mapped as motorway_link. The two bridges in the on- and offramp are mapped as motorway_link.

        * -35.3409195, 149.1616891

Ways 77001149 and 77000891 should IMHO not be mapped like that but mapped with turn:lanes.

Regards,
Maarten