Below is an example of attribution that can be seen even on small devices.
For the maps that I develop, I do take care to add attribution. Testing even on
my phone, I can see attribution with Portrait orientation but have problems
with landscape orientation since there are not enough lines. And less problems
with larger screens,
 For the Compare maps I publish, many layers can be selected simultaneously and
Attributions adapted to this selection. Note that the bottom layer in the list
is always showed. If you select two other layers to compare, attribution will
be showed for all.  But you wont see all if the layers are not
transparent.https://pierzen.dev.openstreetmap.org/swipe/UAVCompare-Kinshasa.php#16/-4.388971694131782/15.364025875548
I dont think that this is a technical problem and I consider that partners
should respect this OSM ecosystem by showing they are proud to advertise OSM
contributors efforts and stop finding excuses to not do.

Pierre