Are you sure? Right size as the buildings? Take another look.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ys12pizpsvfs9f/osm-Venko2.png

Orientation of all buildings is the same.
Size of all buildings is the same.
They are all teh same building copy/pasted all over the place.

Yes I'm local from Croatia, and as I stated on another rely this is not the first complaint I got from Croatian community about this user doing weird mapping.