Yes I agree that every country's borders on earth adds up to a lot of data. And my last reply could have been clearer. If you look at his original query (which is mangled now by the email), He was looking for the NODES of each country's capital city, not the city borders.?? And although the Argentina relation may only have 2 nodes in the relation, there are apparently 80 other city nodes there tagged with admin_level=2, which seems like bad tagging.