On 2019-10-03 10:27, Richard Fairhurst wrote:
EuroVelo routes are not in a great state in OSM. Many of them appear
to have been armchaired years ago when routes were "in development",
and not updated since to reflect the correct route.

A handful of examples:

…and there are lots more.

I'm sure I'm not saying anything new when I say that this is a general problem with routes in OSM.

Is it an idea to create some kind of ticketing system for this? Maybe put this all in Trac? Because someone who notices this may not always be someone who can check it. And you give a few examples now, but leave out the lots more that may be close to where other people can check.

Regards,
Maarten