Hello,

> We've been "addressing the address topic" for more than
> 5 years in France with our BANO project.

and despite the amount of opendata information available, 5 years later,
there is still a lot of red (missing road name or mismatch between
osm and opendata).

I agree with the original author: there is a lack of a simple tool
to contribute more effectively to addresses.
for example a new contributor has no way to validate the name of a
street from the opendata. Osmose and BANO layers are good advanced tools
but are not adapted to this kind of beginner audience but also out of
their sight.

there is also a lack of awareness that missing addresses are
a lack of osm compared to some proprietary solutions.

Regards,
Marc