If you read this
https://blog.mapbox.com/19-amazing-maps-from-2019-c2db8f2b6b9f you can see
several clients of them that are not complying. Example
https://parallel.co.uk/netherlands/#14.23/52.34361/4.85248/0/40 they
credited us as OSM  and no notice of what the license is or hyperlink.

But still they are "amazing" maps that are not complying with OSM license.
See how many of those actually do comply

Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdre...@gmail.com> escreveu em dom, 29/12/2019 às
08:40 :