It is interesting as an exercise in Regular Expressions.

I would prefer to have under
Geo URI
geo:47.8329,36.8763?z=16

just the coordinates themselves:
Geo coordinates
47.8329, 36.8763

where coordinates would be in a read-only input box with the "copy" clickable icon which allows to copy the coordinates in one(!) click.

As it is now I have to select the whole string, right-click, select copy, then click paste without formatting, select again the coordinates, and so on and so forth.

The JavaScript function to copy in one click is like three lines of code. And there is an empty space under: Geo URI

Best regards,
O.