May 24, 2020, 18:06 by dieterdre...@gmail.com:

> sent from a phone
>

>> On 24. May 2020, at 12:16, Mateusz Konieczny via talk
>> <talk@openstreetmap.org> wrote:
>>
>> I just added some example at >>
>> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:access
>> and improved existing one.
>>
>> Review, and improving edits (or comments here) would be welcomed.
>>

> it’s a lot of text, are you sure it improves the page to add extensive prose
> examples?

Yes. I wanted to at least try making it accessible for people starting with OSM
tagging.
Though if there is clear opinion that examples are not helpful for anybody I
would be fine
with deleting it (though I am pretty sure that it is helpful at least for part
of people,
I generally love examples in documentation of various kind and AFAIK I am not
unique).

I reverted TOC move, so long text should be now have lower negative impact.

> I have for example noted you write about “private road” as if it would imply
> access controlled road, while the same term is commonly used also for roads
> in private ownership (but with public access rights). The  example in this
> case  seems to add more to the confusion than it removes.

This should be fixed now - can you look at it again?