I speculate (a bit, though I am a seasoned software quality assurance analyst),
but I lean heavily towards Skyler's specific environment of a OnePlus mobile
device running OxygenOS 10 and regardless of whether he uses Firefox or Chrome.
 What I find curious is that I asked Skyler whether to edit wiki, he chose
"Edit" or "Edit Source" and he said "Neither, I clicked the Pencil icon."  That
strongly seems like something either his OS or browser is "doing" (javascript
somewhere?) and appears to get us closer to finding the code-path where the
"Confirmation code" dialog is thrown.

Skyler, one more piece of the puzzle:  your screen shot chops off the end of
the web page you are browsing:  it says
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/New... and then fades out.  May we have the
page you were trying to edit and the name of the browser you were running with
this screen shot?

Thanks,
SteveA

> On Jul 26, 2020, at 11:46 AM, Mateusz Konieczny via talk
> <talk@openstreetmap.org> wrote:
>
> Can you try viewing it in the desktop
> mode or on a laptop/other full sized screen?
>
> Maybe mobile version is broken.
>

> 26 Jul 2020, 20:13 by o...@dead10ck.com:
> Right, here is a screenshot:
>
> https://skyler-public.s3.amazonaws.com/images/Screenshot_20200723-175602.jpg