I would expect CAPTCHA. Can you try with adblock disabled
(including pihole, in-browser adblock, hosts file blocking etc)?

(yes, we are using recaptcha - if someone is capable of working on switching it
to something
better - see https://github.com/openstreetmap/operations/issues/383
and https://github.com/openstreetmap/chef/issues/298

Jul 25, 2020, 06:10 by o...@dead10ck.com: