sent from a phone

> On 23. Aug 2020, at 21:41, mmd <mmd....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> That's a pretty dystopian view on the OSM future, if you ask me...

I did not mean to callout mappers, but it could help to highlight potentially
weak parts of the map where a resurvey could make more sense than in other
parts or also to interpret map information according to mapping styles of the
mappers. It is not necessarily about “good“ and “bad“ mapping.

Another example: I have recently found a lot of highway=path which clearly were
tracks according to aerial imagery. A tool which would allow to filter for
“paths by this mapper” (maybe in a similar timeframe) could speed up finding
and fixing them.

Cheers Martin