Hi,
Navigation app for my iOS device (Navigator by MapFactor) offers two choices
regarding maps/navigation data source. These are (i) OpenStreetMaps and (ii)
TomTom. One can load maps from both sources to app. One seems to can use both
however not at the same time.
For decision if it is worth to order TomTom maps for that app I wonder which
differences between those two data sources should I be aware of before deciding
if OpenStreetMaps maps will suffice or if I like additionally to have a backup
by TomTom maps.

Any suggestions?
Which source of knowledge might help on finding answer to asked question?