Hello,

        I can read at the date of this mail (how can you sign a moving
        text ??) :
        «Power dynamics in OSM are controlled by a dominant
        contributor profile: white, Western and male. This power
        dynamic has led to a communication style which includes
        misogynistic, hostile, targeting, doxing, unfriendly,
        competitive, intimidating, patronising messaging, which is
        offensive to us and forces many of us to remain as observers
        and without the confidence to participate actively.»

        I'm bored of reading hate speech against groups of people
        defined by their color skin, origin or gender.

Er… Please read this article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_racism

This call is not a hate speech against white-people. It’s a call to recognise the issue and respond to it.

Regards,
Martin Constantino–Bodin.