On 07/04/2023 13:13, Marc_marc wrote:

Le 07.04.23 à 12:26, a...@onthewings.net a écrit :

it would be great if board/DWG can communicate this with wheelmap.org. I don't think I can represent osm.

you don't need to represent the community to make a suggestion
and I even think that the board/DWG has much more important things
to do than passing on suggestions.

Hello,

Andy from the DWG here.

We maybe get a couple of complaints a year about wheelmap edits (many fewer than most organisations get, and fewer than some individual mappers).  Of these quite a lot complaints are about the wrong user altogether (people click on a random changeset, which because of the size is likely to be a wheelmap one) and the rest are usually about changeset size.  As you can see from http://resultmaps.neis-one.org/osm-discussion-comments?uid=290680 , they're apparently working on this ("We know that these big changesets are annoying and we really want to optimize this. Unfortunately, it takes longer than planned").

I've mentioned it to them again (not some secret back-channel - I just mailed the parent organisation's "info" address listed on their website, which I got a reply from last time I used it) and I'm sure that they'll reply shortly.

Best Regards,

Andy