There /may/ be a way using josm's revert changeset.

Load the changeset using the revert changeset tool.
Use filters to select only the required data (start with layer<0).
When you have only the objects you require, select them. Then go to the revert changeset dialog again & select the 'revet selection only & restore deleted object' option.

Hopefully being underground the objects won't be attached to as many other objects & not cause too many conflicts.

As suggested, try one or two objects first.

Genuinely surprised it still loads in OSMcha
https://osmlab.github.io/changeset-map/#54488428

DaveF