6 paź 2023, 13:57 od tr...@gmx.de:

> On 23-10-06 13:41, Tom Hughes wrote:

>>> I doubt that since FF did not see any changes here for some time,
>>> unfortunately. So it appears to be from an OSM editor's change.
>>>

>> I think you misunderstood what I was saying.
>>
>> My hypothesis is that something in iD has started using a data URL
>> where it didn't before and that is triggering a latent bug in your
>> version of firefox (in that it is checking that URL against the
>> media-src rule in our security policy) while newer versions of
>> firefox are checking it against some other rule.
>>

> Thanks - that does clarify the issue. But as you say, "something in iD
> has started" - so it's a change within OSM's editor, which does break
> old systems.
>
> Maybe it's a reasonable and necessary change for ID - but maybe it isn't!
>

>> Without knowing more about which load is being blocked it's not
>> really possible to say more and I might be totally wrong as I'm
>> just guessing from the limited information available.
>>

> I agree - but I don't know where else to report this malfunction. It's
> obvious that one part of this bug is an outdated FF version. But that
> does not mean that those have to be excluded.

If you track down which exact change
changed things then maybe it would make sense to report it
(You can try older iD versions and revisions)

In general I would strongly recommend
not using such ancient and insecure browser.

You can setup dual booting, get new see
computer, move that setup to VM, replace that software...