Dear community,

We are happy to invite you to this year’s Local Chapters and Communities
Congress - a virtual gathering of OpenStreetMap leaders and members,
organized by LCCWG, on March 2, 2024, Saturday!

Let’s get together and see what kinds of organizational efforts we can
share together to support and grow our mapping communities!

*Register now!*

   - direct link: Neon Events

<https://openstreetmap.app.neoncrm.com/nx/portal/neonevents/events#/events/896>
   - short link: https://tinyurl.com/osm-lccc24

*Help us spread the word!*

Here's a comms/social media pack you can use to help us promote the event!
https://hackmd.io/@XT6NX5TWRciQGzTGjBEnRQ/H1X_7Cs5p/edit

See you!
=Arnalie
*Arnalie Vicario*
Board Member
*OpenStreetMap Foundation*
*SUPPORT OpenStreetMap <http://supporting.openstreetmap.org/>*

OSM / Telegram / Twitter: *arnalielsewhere*
Whatsapp / Phone number: +63 936 327 4872
Timezone: UTC +08:00 (Philippine Time)

Name & Registered Office:
OpenStreetMap Foundation
St John's Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WS, United Kingdom
A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales.
Registration No. 05912761.