Hi Martin,

Could you provide some more detail on what specifically you are attempting
to achieve? Converting a geojson file of points to CSV is pretty easy, but
once you get to linestrings, multi-linestrings, polygons, etc. it gets
difficult because in those cases the geometry objects have a variable
number of components.

Mike