Hello Amang,

Saturday, November 22, 2003, 9:52:55 AM, you wrote:

ANsc> I will be out of the office starting  11/22/2003 and will not return until
ANsc> 12/01/2003.

ANsc> I will respond to your message when I return.

ANsc> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
ANsc> This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use
ANsc> of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
ANsc> information that is privileged, proprietary , confidential and exempt from
ANsc> disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that
ANsc> any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
ANsc> strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error,
ANsc> please notify the sender and erase this e-mail message immediately.
ini  sih  sepertinya auto responder. jadi otomatis kirim email balasan
kalo ada email masuk.

untuk admin segera delete user ini, soalnya bakal looping tanpa henti!

--
Best regards,
 Markus

Web Hosting Indonesia