Kutipan dari [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Q16. Can I install SuSE Linux Professional/Personal on as many machines
 as I like? Can I make copies and give them friends or my LUG?
 A16. Yes. Be aware that some packages that we distribute in the Professional
 and Personal distributions may not be redistributed. If in doubt about
 a particular package check to see if it's available on ftp.suse.com or
 ask on the list. Contrary to what you may have read about YaST
 elsewhere, its sources are available and you are free to modify them
 for personal use.

 The business products such as SLES, SLD, and the OpenExchange Server
 fall under a different license. See the following for more information:
 http://www.suse.de/us/business/products/sld/license.html

 Further questions about licensing and maintenance should be addressed to
 customer service.

--
Ka Pe eL I
[EMAIL PROTECTED]