Dear Firdaus,
saya sudah menuruti saran anda, seperti ini:
# This is a basic ProFTPD configuration file (rename it to
# 'proftpd.conf' for actual use.  It establishes a single server
# and a single anonymous login.  It assumes that you have a user/group
# "nobody" and "ftp" for normal operation and anon.

ServerName                      "ProFTPD Default Installation"
DefaultServer                   on

# Allow FTP resuming.
# Remember to set to off if you have an incoming ftp for upload.
AllowStoreRestart               on

# Port 21 is the standard FTP port.
Port                            21

# Umask 022 is a good standard umask to prevent new dirs and files
# from being group and world writable.
Umask                           022

# To prevent DoS attacks, set the maximum number of child processes
# to 30.  If you need to allow more than 30 concurrent connections
# at once, simply increase this value.  Note that this ONLY works
# in standalone mode, in inetd mode you should use an inetd server
# that allows you to limit maximum number of processes per service
# (such as xinetd).
MaxInstances 30

# Set the user and group under which the server will run.
User                            nobody
Group                           nogroup

# To cause every FTP user to be "jailed" (chrooted) into their home
# directory, uncomment this line.
#DefaultRoot ~

# Normally, we want files to be overwriteable.
<Directory />
  AllowOverwrite                on
</Directory>

# Needed for NIS.

PersistentPasswd              off

# Default root can be used to put users in a chroot environment.
# As an example if you have a user foo and you want to put foo in
/home/foo
# chroot environment you would do this:
#
# DefaultRoot /home/foo foo
<Global>
<Anonymous /home>
</Anonymous>
RootLogin on
<Limit /usr/local/sbin/proftpd>
Allow all
</Limit>
</Global>
ServerType standalone
Namun masih belum bisa jalan juga.
apakah mungkin ada setting yang kurang selain ini?