tolong dibantu ya.. tks

# This is the main Samba configuration file. You should read the
# smb.conf(5) manual page in order to understand the options listed
# here. Samba has a huge number of configurable options (perhaps too
# many!) most of which are not shown in this example
#
# Any line which starts with a ; (semi-colon) or a # (hash)
# is a comment and is ignored. In this example we will use a #
# for commentry and a ; for parts of the config file that you
# may wish to enable
#
# NOTE: Whenever you modify this file you should run the command
"testparm"
# to check that you have not made any basic syntactic errors.
#
#======================= Global Settings
=====================================
[global]
        log file = /var/log/samba/%m.log
        smb passwd file = /etc/samba/smbpasswd
        load printers = yes
        passwd chat = *New*password* %n\n *Retype*new*password* %n\n
        obey pam restrictions = yes
        username map = /etc/samba/user.map
        encrypt passwords = yes
        passwd program = /usr/bin/passwd %u
        dns proxy = no
        server string = Samba Server
        printing = cups
        unix password sync = yes
        workgroup = MYGROUP
        printcap name = /etc/printcap
        security = user
        max log size = 0
        pam password change = yes

[homes]
        comment = Home Directories
        writable = yes
        valid users = %S
        create mode = 0664
        path = /home/honggo/share
        directory mode = 0775

[printers]
   comment = All Printers
   path = /var/spool/samba
   browseable = no
# Set public = yes to allow user 'guest account' to print
   guest ok = no
   writable = no
   printable = yes

# This one is useful for people to share files
;[tmp]
;   comment = Temporary file space
;   path = /tmp
;   read only = no
;   public = yes

# A publicly accessible directory, but read only, except for people in
# the "staff" group
;[public]
;   comment = Public Stuff
;   path = /home/samba
;   public = yes
;   writable = yes
;   printable = no
;   write list = @staff

# Other examples.
#
# A private printer, usable only by fred. Spool data will be placed in
fred's
# home directory. Note that fred must have write access to the spool
directory,
# wherever it is.
;[fredsprn]
;   comment = Fred's Printer
;   valid users = fred
;   path = /home/fred
;   printer = freds_printer
;   public = no
;   writable = no
;   printable = yes

# A private directory, usable only by fred. Note that fred requires
write
# access to the directory.
;[fredsdir]
;   comment = Fred's Service
;   path = /usr/somewhere/private
;   valid users = fred
;   public = no
;   writable = yes
;   printable = no

# a service which has a different directory for each machine that
connects
# this allows you to tailor configurations to incoming machines. You
could
# also use the %U option to tailor it by user name.
# The %m gets replaced with the machine name that is connecting.
;[pchome]
;  comment = PC Directories
;  path = /usr/local/pc/%m
;  public = no
;  writable = yes

# A publicly accessible directory, read/write to all users. Note that
all files
# created in the directory by users will be owned by the default user,
so
# any user with access can delete any other user's files. Obviously this
# directory must be writable by the default user. Another user could of
course
# be specified, in which case all files would be owned by that user
instead.
;[public]
;   path = /usr/somewhere/else/public
;   public = yes
;   only guest = yes
;   writable = yes
;   printable = no

# The following two entries demonstrate how to share a directory so that
two
# users can place files there that will be owned by the specific users.
In this
# setup, the directory should be writable by both users and should have
the
# sticky bit set on it to prevent abuse. Obviously this could be
extended to
# as many users as required.
;[myshare]
;   comment = Mary's and Fred's stuff