Hi again, all,

Did you notice that the two still existing milestones that we still have left
also come with a status now?

Before the London BOF, this bit was:

***
* M7: Submit summary of the services provided by IETF transport protocols and
congestion control mechanisms as well as requirements of common APIs to IESG as
Informational
* M10: Submit draft on how transport services are identified to IESG as
Proposed Standard
* M13: Submit set of services that a transport API should provide to IESG as
Proposed Standard
***

- before the Toronto BOF, I was told that there's no need for milestones to
mention the status of documents, and I should just remove that. So we had, in
the version of the charter that went to IETF open review, even after the
Toronto BOF:

***
* M9: Submit summary of the services provided by IETF transport protocols and
congestion control mechanisms to IESG.
* M15: Submit end system transport services to IESG.
* M18: Submit specification of how the transport services can be provided to
IESG.
***

.... and now, all of a sudden, we have:

***
* M9: Submit to the IESG an Informational document defining a set of services
provided by IETF transport protocols and congestion control mechanisms.
* M15: Submit to the IESG an Informational document recommending a minimal set
of Transport Services that end systems should support.
***

Minor change? I think not. Might be okay or not - I just don't like this
happening without people noticing and commenting.

Cheers,
Michael