Hi,

About this:

> Second, let’s hear some proposals for addressing the second milestone.
>
> 2) Specify the subset of those Transport Services, as identified
>    in item 1, that end systems supporting TAPS will provide, and
>    give guidance on choosing among available mechanisms and
>    protocols.  Note that not all the capabilities of IETF Transport
>    protocols need to be exposed as Transport Services.

I think this should be based on the services in draft-welzl-taps-transports.
Then, isn’t it a bit premature to worry about this second item? Yes I think we
can progress fast with draft-welzl-taps-transports, but still it’s only the
first version now. I think this item should therefore wait a bit.

Cheers,
Michael