Hi,

for multicast there is the simple example where one access network is more
expensive to use than the other (in the sense where the user gets a bill at the
end). In this case the user would potentially rather except a disconnect for a
short time than sending data unnecessary over the expensive links (and the link
should only be used if no other one is available).

Please go to the mptcp list and ask people there about their use cases because
these (at least not all of these) people might not be subscribed to this list.

Mirja