Hi all,

I like the idea too, but I also wonder: does this give us a risk that the whole
system could become super-flexible, obscure and non-implementable at some point?

But maybe that’s easily solved, by stating that only the transport properties
in RFCs are required to implement, and everything from the registry is optional…

Cheers,
Michael