Hi, all,

I'd see the contents of the appropriate sections of taps-interface (7.3 and
12.3 in the current editor's copy at
https://taps-api.github.io/drafts/draft-ietf-taps-interface.html) as the
initial contents of these registries, and MTI as per the (normative) RFC
taps-interface will become. Anything else should be added to the registry on
either expert

As to how useful a set of names beyond those in the document will be in terms
of reducing the confusion of users of taps-compliant APIs: eh? I'm not sure.

Metaquestion: is this a question we have to answer before publishing the
current documents, or can we focus on getting them done, then potentially
specify a registry in a future document (incorporating the parameters in the
already-published taps-interface by reference)?

Cheers,

Brian