Agreed 100%. Leslie and I are also taking the approach for MOPS of an
interim in lieu of trying to cram our remote meeting into the official
single week for no good reason I can tell. We can schedule the meeting for
when it's convenient for participants, and probably also make it easier for
new folks with jobs to clear their schedules for an hour here or there
rather than an entire week at once without the travel excuse.