I agree that TAPS in particular is working well in the interim meetings, and
we’ll likely be more productive in that forum, when we’re not competing for
author’s time in other groups.

If we had proposals for new work and presentations from folks not already in
the interims, it’d make sense to meet that week, but otherwise we can do
without it.

Best,
Tommy