Friends and fans of TAPS, esteemed colleagues,

> On May 9, 2023, at 7:39 AM, Michael Welzl <mich...@ifi.uio.no> wrote:
>
> Dear Dale,
>
> Many thanks for this very thoughtful review!  (and sorry for the delay)
> I’ll give some answers below, as an author of the -impl and an editor of the
> -interface document - I hope my co-authors will agree with me, or comment if
> they do not.

(..)

> As a way forward, my plan is to file issues in our github (
> https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts
> <https://github.com/ietf-tapswg/api-drafts> ) for the smaller things below,
> in addition to one extra issue that says “check all modal words in the
> implementation draft” - and then address them with PRs there. I hope that’s
> ok with you?

Done.  And, it’s now clear to me that some of the “nits” are a bit more than
just that - I am now quite sure that a bit of discussion time in the interim
would be useful.

Is anyone else (an -arch author  ;-)  ) going to do the same with
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/last-call/ijkQhWRrGkWfS-cxx_2ylPrEEGA/
<https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/last-call/ijkQhWRrGkWfS-cxx_2ylPrEEGA/>
?  This looks like *much* less work.

Cheers,