The Texas Shorty/John Hartford recording called Old Sport is a master class
in true old time fiddling.  And while it was out of print for many years,
Shorty now has it re-issued and you can buy it directly from him and
Ruthie.  And if you're just into fiddle tunes, you just can't go wrong with
any of Shorty's recordings.  He's one of the best.

http://www.texasshorty.com/Home.html

Mark Seale