Interested to hear answers - I've been trying to work on this, and thought
that the answer would be just to try to feel good  -think the audience won't
care about how good you are if you don't transmit anything, and focus on
feeling confident. Unfortunately just tried to record a tatertube video -
which I did put up - and after being completely relaxed, as soon as I put
the camera on, started getting the forearm shakes and losing control of
speed, accuracy and tone - Nasty business.