I find it kinda strange. Like Cherryholmes- I read that the father basically
decided they were going to be a band and instructed everyone they're going
to learn an instrument. "Uh, but Dad, I want to play football!" "Shut up and
practice your fiddle!" I've never really seen one that was anything to write
home about.

Bill in Nashville