Here's a pretty good mostly family band -- they don't seem too creepy:

http://www.youtube.com/QuebeSistersBand

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Hoffmann <mikehoffma...@gmail.com>
To: taterbugmando@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tue, Oct 6, 2009 11:01 am
Subject: Re: Family Bands

I hate to sound like a northerner, but I don't want to stereotype all
family bands as "creepy," although I am sure the dynamic in some is
uncomfortable.  I think being educated in business, music, geography,
and performance could be a better education than some schools provide
for kids.  True, I am sure some parents push their kids a little too
hard, but I don't think that there is an indentured servitude-type
relationship in any of these bands.  There was plenty of stuff I
didn't want to do as a youngster, but my parents made me do it.  Think
back to your own relationship with your parents, now imagine that was
put on display as a part of an act.  You would probably criticize your
own family as creepy!

Let's bring back the positive to Taterville?

You all see the way Eli Manning is playing this year?