Right. The whole point of having this group is so's people can talk to
each other about this mandolin obsession we have. The face of the
topics has changed again and again. Everybody has aggravations, likes,
dislikes, etc. I'm sure that there will be other stuff that comes up
that people are passionate about that doesn't have much mandolin
content. The point is that we get to talk about what we want to talk
about as long as there is music/mandolin/player content. The rants are
part of it as far as I'm concerned. Yea, it gets old, but it clears
the air and we move on. Now...

I don't much care for everything Monroe did either, Bull. Didn't much
care for some of his attitudes either. But what I do admire is his
willingness to be himself and stick by what he believed in without
compromising. What would happen if we all did that?

Back to you, Bull...
Procrasti-tater