Howdy'all,

I took the good family to the Sydney fish markets on Saturday morning
and we had breakfast out for something different. No pancakes for us
this weekend! As we sipped and crunched our way through a hearty start
to the day, we talked about that night's menu which I was to prepare,
a rarity these days but always fun when time allows. As we strolled
past the various fishmongers, we selected some yummy Moreton Bay
oysters for Kilpatrick, a dozen king prawns for garlic and chili
prawns, and then we spied the fattest meanest looking mud crab in the
box. He had a set of nippers on him big enough to scare the pants off
any banjo player.

After all this mouth watering selecting, we headed back to the car and
what do I see?? I see Deep at Sydney's Fish Markets. Well we stopped
and said hello and took a photo for the occasion.

Photos IMG_1148.JPG and IMG_1154.JPG have been uploaded.

Enjoy....Holstein