There's lots to go round and if "anyone" happens to be in our neck of
the woods, be sure and shout out so we can pick some strings, and
sample some of the local cuisine.

2011 isn't that far away TB, should be fun :-)

For those interested, here's my version of Garlic/Chilli prawns
(serves 4):

1/3 cup olive oil + 2 garlic cloves chopped + 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
+ 1 teaspoon sweet paprika, 1kg green king prawns (peeled, deveigned,
tails intact) + 1  tablespoon dry sherry + 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley
leaves chopped + crusty bread (to serve). I tend to be a bit more
liberal on the sherry and the chili/garlic.

Method: Part 1. Combine oil, garlic, chilli & paprika in a saucepan.
Heat over medium for 3m or until oil becomes aromatic. Increase heat
to high.
Part 2. Add prawns. Cook, stirring, for 2-3m or until prawns begin to
turn pink. Add sherry & cook for 1m or until prawns are cooked
through. Remove from heat. Toss through parsley. Spoon prawn mixture
into bowls. Serve with crusty bread.

Don't forget to have some mandolin tunes in the background for
authentic bluegrass garlic/chilli prawns!

Getting hungry now....Holstein